In case you're looking for writing ideas this week, here's a situation that you can turn into stories.
character goes for a walk in the woods and loses his/her way. After
many hours of wandering through the trees, s/he comes upon (choose
- an old cabin that an escaped criminal has made his home.
- an attractive stranger, who appears injured and disoriented.
- a magnificent house, with the door unlocked and all of the lamps lit, but apparently empty.
- a crying baby, lying alone in a pile of leaves.
- what appears to be some kind of spacecraft.
- a pack of wolves, or of werewolves.
- a military project so secret that the government can't risk your character leaving alive.
- a summer camp full of children who are terrified because the adults supervising them have all mysteriously disappeared.
Think of what else your character might find in the
All the best,
Prose & Poetry Hood
Do you have an article you’ve written or would like to write?
Something else you’d like to share with us on Prose & Poetry Hood?
Don’t hesitate to send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or.
Subscribe to Poetry Hood by Email
Labels: #StefnSylvester, #Writivity, Article, creative writing, Stefn Sylvester, Tutorials